All the planning is done - lesson plans with suggested tasks
Booklet for teachers: (one copy for 120, 2 copies for 240, 3 copies for 360, 4 copies for 480), Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 (for Scottish and NI schools =P4-P7/Y4-Y7)
Each 28 page Booklet contains 4 main workshops Click to view sample pages. Awareness and Knowledge of Traffic and its Environment, A safe strategy for crossing the road – using 5 alive, Visibility and An understanding of Signs and Symbols (content varies according to year). There is also a choice of longer Project workshops developing the learning of the four main lessons (Ages 5 - 11). Copies of the resource pages are included (most are provided).
DVD with welcome video, other short videos for teachers and Power Points for use with classes and bookmarks for children.
- Interactive learning - whole class, group and individual work
- Lots of discussion, learning and taking personal responsibility
- Drama, craft work, planning and design
- DVD with video for teachers and power points involving interaction and discussion with children
- Resource pages are in each Booklet and additionally are printed as a resource pack for each year, ready for teachers to use in discussion and other group and individual work (Printed Resource Pages - if 30 children require a copy - there are 30 printed copies, or if for 6 groups, 6 copies are included etc.)
- AND bookmarks for every child with The 5alive Code for Crossing the Road - which provides children with an easy way to learn the what and how of crossing a road - and when used every time a child crosses the road enables children to make wiser and safer choices.
Either purchase on-line or send purchase order form with order (we are keeping same prices for direct purchases from website and via order form).